I set up this blog to share a picture a day for 365 days. My main drive was to force me to take photos daily to improve my overall output. I will be trying out new techniques, polishing up on my existing abilities, and sometimes just posting shots of my daily life.

Note this page is optimized for resolutions above 1280X1024. If you are looking at the site with a lower resolution some of the landscape orientation photos may be cut off. If you click on the photo itself it will take you to my Flickr site where you can view the photos at different sizes.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feb 27 - Horse

Feb 27 - Horse

My wife and I were in downtown Redmond for a late sushi brunch. While shopping we ran into some folks with two horses in the middle of downtown having a snack in a vacant lot. I talked with them a while and the let me take a few shots of the horses. This was my favorite.

A bunch of Flickr alternates today - kind of a grab bag of another horse, some shots from the sushi-go-round, and a picture at my favorite coffee shop.

Stats:
Nikon D700
Nikkor 24-85
66mm FL
F/7.1
Shutter 1/160

1 comment: