I set up this blog to share a picture a day for 365 days. My main drive was to force me to take photos daily to improve my overall output. I will be trying out new techniques, polishing up on my existing abilities, and sometimes just posting shots of my daily life.

Note this page is optimized for resolutions above 1280X1024. If you are looking at the site with a lower resolution some of the landscape orientation photos may be cut off. If you click on the photo itself it will take you to my Flickr site where you can view the photos at different sizes.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

July 24 - North Bend Block Party

July 24 - North Bend Block Party

I have some great friends who live up in North Bend, WA. Their neighborhood was having a big block party so we went out for food, fun, and people watching. I snapped this shot of the big charcoal grill for the day.

Stats:
Nikon D700
Nikkor 24-85mm
85mm FL
F/7.1
Shutter 1/800

No comments:

Post a Comment