I set up this blog to share a picture a day for 365 days. My main drive was to force me to take photos daily to improve my overall output. I will be trying out new techniques, polishing up on my existing abilities, and sometimes just posting shots of my daily life.

Note this page is optimized for resolutions above 1280X1024. If you are looking at the site with a lower resolution some of the landscape orientation photos may be cut off. If you click on the photo itself it will take you to my Flickr site where you can view the photos at different sizes.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 9 - Lamp and Wood Paneling

July 9 - Lamp and Wood

My wife and I went out to dinner in order to get a little air conditioning. I liked the look of the wood paneling against the lamp. I tried to expose the lam just enough to get the light but not the bulb. It was toughto not blow out the rest of the scene too much. Especially with other diners thinking I was a spy or paparazzi taking photos inside the place.

Stats:
Nikon D700
Nikkor 24-85mm
38mm FL
F/4.5
Shutter 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment